New York Continuing Education COURSE
Foundations of Real Estate Finance
4.5 Total hours
4.5 Elective hours
0.0 Required Topic hours
Although this course has been approved by the state of New York for 4.5 hours, the course content and anticipated time to complete the course is certified by ARELLO at 6 hours.
Financing is integral to real estate transactions, and the more you know about how buyers qualify, the better you'll be able to help both buyers and sellers in your practice.
Course highlights include:
- Roles and regulations of FNMA, GNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA
- Affordability Worksheet, to assist clients in calculating their maximum affordable purchase price
- Homebuyer Do's and Don'ts
- Calculating LTV, front-end and back-end ratios, and monthly mortgage payments
- Details and qualification requirements for several popular financing options